Why Join Exsilio?
Exsilio team members enjoy the benefits of a fast-paced dynamic work environment, while maintaining healthy work-life balance. We’re energetic bunch of techies who love enabling tomorrow’s enterprises.
Exsilio's success is grounded in the perfect balance of size and ability, we have the capacity to expertly handle many large enterprise accounts. Our teams carry with them an arsenal of diverse, expert knowledge and fierce dedication to the success of our customers. We're committed to the idea of getting in the trenches with our customers and understanding their business to achieve the best results.
Working at Exsilio isn’t only about working on projects, we always look for opportunities to stay active in the industry whether it be participating in design competitions and hackathons or showcasing your talents in videos, podcasts or blog form. This position works scheduled hours from our office located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
You’re a rockstar, let us give you a stage!!
As a Technical Consultant at Exsilio, you will have an opportunity to develop, test and implement mission critical enterprise solutions. This employee will perform custom application development using advanced components of the Microsoft technology stack, including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications.
Developers at Exsilio provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft technologies and modern delivery methods.
· Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly.
· Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements.
· Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results.
· Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment.
· Identify and escalate problems.
· Maintain and repair existing applications.
· Develop components of the technical solution proposal.
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
· 3-5 years in Application Development using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL
· 3-5 years as a programmer using C# and/or .NET, MVC framework
· 3-5 years in front end development using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS
· Full lifecycle experience developing large scale, scalable applications
· 3-5 years of experience working as an Agile Developer on Scrum teams using Agile methodologies, including:
· Solid Object Oriented analysis and design skills
· Test Driven Development
· Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
· Design Patterns
· Agile Architecture principles and practices
· Demonstrated project experience regarding estimates, planning and deliverables
· Proven ability to understand a customer's needs
· Experience developing technical requirements based on business imperatives
· Strong customer service skills
Know more about Exsilio: