Sr. Data Warehouse Developer
- Irvine, CA
- Full Time
Exsilio has an immediate opening for a Sr. Data Warehouse Developer to join our Development team. This is a full-time, direct-hire, permanent position.
Data Warehouse developers are responsible for designing and developing data warehousing solutions. Employees are expected to work with the latest Microsoft BI tools to create solutions that meet align with our stakeholders business needs.
- Understanding and working with multiple data sources to create a unified solution that implements the client’s business rules and supports their analytical needs.
- Creating stored procedures, SSIS packages, and using other methods to import/translate/manipulate data.
- Analyzing potential data quality issues to determine the root cause, and creating effective solutions.
- Optimize processes involving large data sets to improve performance.
- Work with stakeholder to understand their business, and make recommendations to help solve problems or improve processes.
- Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced environments
- 5+ years of experience working directly with data warehouses.
- Advanced SQL Server programming and knowledge of data warehousing best practices.
- 5+ years’ experience on SSIS.
- 3+ years' experience on SSAS.
- Experience with SQL Server agent jobs.
- Advanced knowledge of OLAP technologies, and dimensional modeling.
- 5+ years’ experience designing, developing, testing, and supporting of ETL, and OLAP cubes.
- The ability to extrapolate database schema to meet the business needs of the application.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Client-facing presence and excellent business acumen.
- Knowledge of best practices for database hardware & software configuration.
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Pig, and/or other big data technologies.
- Report development experience (SSRS, PowerBI, Excel)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or Related Field
Exsilio Solutions is a business value oriented technology and marketing implementation partner. The technology practice focuses on Application Development and cross platform Business Intelligence/Data Insights solutions. Exsilio Solutions parlays that data driven approach into delivering its clients solid ROI based Marketing Campaigns both on and offline, whether it be SEO, SEM, print, or branding. Founded in 2005, Exsilio delivers to both large enterprises and the smallest of smallest startups based on its agile boutique model. We take each engagement’s success beyond just delivering on the scope of work, but also ensuring the value is there to drive our clients’ business forward. Exsilio is proud to be head quartered in Irvine, California. To provide additional support to clients along the west coast, Exsilio as well has an office in Redmond, Washington.