Exsilio has an immediate opening for a Technical Lead to join our Application Development team. This is a full-time position, direct-hire, permanent position.
Develop, test and implement mission critical enterprise solutions along with leading and mentoring the development team. This employee will perform custom application development using the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SharePoint, Office 20xx and other advanced components of the Microsoft technology stack, including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. All Developers at Exsilio provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft technologies and modern delivery methods.
- Identify employee opportunities for improvement; proactively mentor employees
- Perform a 1:1 meeting with team members that identify best practices and areas for improvement.
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly.
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results.
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment.
- Identify and escalate problems.
- Maintain and repair existing applications.
- Develop components of the technical solution proposal.
- Work on several projects simultaneously and know where to add business value, and when to delegate, guide or take ownership.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
- Experience leading a team of 3 or more individuals
- 7+ years in Application Development using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and SQL
- 7+ years as a programmer using C# and/or .NET framework
- 7+ years in front end development using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LESS
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale, scalable applications
7+ years of experience working as an Agile Developer on Scrum teams using Agile methodologies, including:
- Solid Object Oriented analysis and design skills
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Design Patterns
- Agile Architecture principles and practices
- Demonstrated project experience with regard to estimates, planning and deliverables
- Proven ability to understand a customer's needs
- Experience developing technical requirements based on business imperatives
- Strong customer service skills
- Content Management Server
- SQL Server
- BizTalk Server
Exsilio's success is grounded in the perfect balance of size and ability; we have the capacity to expertly handle many large enterprise accounts while still being able to move on a dime and change with our client's diverse needs. Our teams carry with them an arsenal of diverse, expert knowledge and fierce dedication to the success of our customers. We're committed to the idea of getting in the trenches with our customers and really understanding their business to achieve the best results. Working at Exsilio isn’t only about working on projects, we always look for opportunities to stay active in the industry whether it be participating in design competitions and hackathons or showcasing your talents in videos, podcasts or blog form.