We have an immediate opening for a Manager of Creative & Marketing for our Yeti team. The Yeti Society is a digital marketing agency.
In this position, the Manager will be driving the success of Exsilio’s Marketing & Creative practice (Yeti Society) by managing and executing stellar end-to-end solutions for stakeholder’s products and/or services.
Major Responsibilities or Duties Include:
- Drive all Creative & Marketing solutions from conception to completion.
- Lead and manage the Creative team in development and execution of creative concepts.
- Generate fresh business opportunities with new and existing clients by focusing attention on corporate marketing goals.
- Perform 1:1 meetings with direct reports that identify best practices, areas for improvement, and ways to best support employees within the Yeti Department.
- Responsible for taking existing wireframes and converting them to high fidelity pixel perfect mock ups.
- Utilizes internal and client feedback for making revisions to creative layouts/function/etc.
- Collects standard provided assets and ensures adherence to standards. Quality checks creative work before sending to web development and marketing teams
- Supports client & internal company design needs including website, email, mobile applications, social media, print, and other areas as needed. Development of occasional branded print materials is also required
- Work directly with clients to ensure that all solutions are meeting the objectives and goals of the stakeholder.
- Responds professionally, patiently, logically and quickly to requests or questions received from internal and external customers alike. Manages all project communication including status updates to key internal persons
- Stays up to date with latest design trends and best practices in order to design and build campaigns that are scalable and create the greatest impact for our clients and customers
- Expert knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Knowledge of basic video tools (After Effects, Motion Graphics, Flash).
- Experience leading a creative team.
- Strong understanding of user experience and user interface best practices.
- Ability to understand and adhere to corporate brand guidelines.
- Strong time management with a proven ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Comfortable with both the Mac OSX and Windows 7+ operating systems
- Proficient using the latest Windows Office suite of tools
- Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills (ability to provide direct and succinct communications to management, leadership and client).
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and know where to add business value, and when to delegate, guide or take ownership.
Education/Certifications/Work Experience preferred:
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor degree in design or creative studies
WE BUILD ICONIC MARKETING THAT ENGAGES & INSPIRES.
Do your marketing campaigns always achieve results? Mediocre marketing campaigns often deliver creative and copy, but lack the data to prove that the campaign was effective. Yeti builds marketing solutions backwards – from your goals, we consider design, messaging, and channel. We build campaigns from your KPIs so you can see the impact your campaign makes. If you’re feeling a little lost in the forest of mediocre marketing, we’re here to help. We are Yeti Society.