Why Join Exsilio?
Exsilio team members enjoy the benefits of a fast-paced dynamic work environment, while maintaining healthy work-life balance . Were energetic bunch of techies who love enabling tomorrows enterprises .
Exsilio's success is grounded in the perfect balance of size and ability, we have the capacity to expertly handle many large enterprise accounts. Our teams carry with them an arsenal of diverse, expert knowledge and fierce dedication to the success of our customers . We're committed to the idea of getting in the trenches with our customers and understanding their business to achieve the best results.
Working at Exsilio isnt only about working on projects, we always look for opportunities to stay active in the industry whether it be participating in design competitions and hackathons or showcasing your talents in videos, podcasts or blog form . This position works scheduled hours from our office located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat .
Youre a rockstar, let us give you a stage!!
1. Support Role
a. Govern the execution and maintenance of new and existing ETL packages developed in SSIS. Review, approve and coordinate all changes to within the Data Warehouse environment.
b. Ensure ETL process complete successfully 95% of the time.
c. Articulate issue(s) and provide suggested solution when ETL process fails
d. Utilize a delivery methodology (SDLC or another approach), to complete complex solution(s) within 5% of allocated resources
1. Support the Data Warehouse Development practice by
a. Talent acquisitions by attending/participating in monthly networking events
b. Research and learn best practices within technology or consulting; and present findings to others
2. Provide business value by
a. Observing and conducts themselves in a professional manner.
b. Providing IT solutions that resolves business need define by the others
c. Experience handling complex support/ maintenance projects
d. Identify potential roadblocks and limitations in existing projects and act upon them
e. Seek ways to increase level of responsibility
3. Experience working with US/EU onshore companies in a consultant role.
Basic T-SQL Skills
1. Understand DML, DDL, and key relationships
2. Write stored procedures that pass parameters and return values.
3. Writing complex queries, CTE, Sub Queries, use of Temporary Tables, Date, String Functions, stored procedures
4. Ability to create Stored SQL objects, validation and deploy the process
5. Complex Joins (inner, outer, cross and self join)
Working knowledge of Relational databases
6. Fundamental knowledge of RDBMS concepts
7. Basic importexport functionality via SSIS with Txt, Excel, XML, etc..
8. Creating connections, control flow basics, data flow basics, and package execution.
9. Debugging SSIS packages
10. Ability to understand and implement facts, dimension and relationship (optional)
11. How to browse a cube and able to create basic report based on cube
12. Understand the use and purpose of TFS/GIT
13. Code check in, check out